Information obligation regarding the processing of personal data
1.Who is the administrator of personal data?
The administrator of personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation, hereinafter referred to as „RODO”) is Cartel Foods Piotr Terlikowski (hereinafter also referred to as „ADO”).
2. How can you contact us?
With ADO Cartel Foods Piotr Terlikowski, you can contact by phone at: + 48 668 202 536, by electronic correspondence: (mail: email@example.com) or in writing to the address of ul. Opolska 88 Walidrogi 46-050 Tarnów Opolski
3. What kind of personal data do we process?
ADO processes the following data:
– company name, nip, first name;
– contact details, such as phone number, shipping address, e-mail
– bank account number (from which payments are made due to the services we provide)
4. What is the purpose and legal basis for processing your personal data by us?
ADO processes your personal data in order to: – execution of the contract- issuing invoices and accepting payments (Article 6 (1) (b) and (c) of the GDP- customer requests (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
5. Who can read your personal information?
These data can be transferred to entities cooperating with ADO in the execution of orders
6. How long do we process your personal data?
The period of data storage
– data will be stored in accordance with the requirements of law.
– data contained in invoices are stored for a period of 5 years, in accordance with the requirements of the law.
7. How do we protect your personal data?
ADO ensures that it applies appropriate technical and organizational conditions to ensure the security of personal data being processed prior to its disclosure. For this purpose, appropriate procedures and documentation as well as security of IT systems have been introduced.
8. What are your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data by us?
Persons whose personal data are processed by ADO are entitled to request ADO access to their personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, opposition to processing, as well as data transfer. Moreover, these people are entitled to withdraw their consent and submit a complaint to the supervisory body. The supervisory body is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection / President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
9. Do you have to provide your personal details?
Providing personal data is entirely voluntary, however, if you do not provide personal data or delete it, you will not be able to provide the services contained in point 4 or related services.
10. Additional information
ADO does not profile itself in relation to the processing of your personal data, nor does it process personal data automatically and affecting your rights. ADO does not transfer personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area.